Wednesday, September 2, 2015

New Addition To The Forcestrong Network: The Force Is Strong With This One!

Hello all, I'm Eddie! 

I'm a single father (insert Vader voice here) from the great, flat, boring state of Oklahoma. And by single father, I do mean single, (hello ladies😏) meaning I cook. I clean. I fix their hair and do their makeup (zombie makeup counts, right?) 


I currently write my own blog called "Single Dad Pulling His Hair Out", and for a website about some other awesome dads called theradnation.com! I enjoy long walks along the beach, wait this isn't match.com, sorry I got side tracked! 

My fandom includes Star Wars, comic books, Star Wars, video games, Star Wars, vintage toys, Star Wars and did I mention Star Wars. Yes, I will be in line on December 18th in full storm trooper armor! I am a fan of what J.J. Abrams did for the Star Trek franchise, but I'm not going to lie, I am ridiculously nervous for him to direct ep7. I think it's because one of my earliest memories was sitting down on the couch with my mom and a giant bucket of popcorn and being completely awestruck watching those scrolling yellow letters run up the screen. Then when the re-release came out on vhs (that makes me feel old!) my grandma and I driving over 100 miles and to two different cities to find my very own copy, which I still own and proudly display. 

I know Episode VII is going to be a make it or break it for the fans, if it's great we will all rejoice together, cry together, (they better not kill Han, if they do we riot!!!) but if he doesn't there will be some of us that try to hunt J.J down like Liam Neeson did in taken.

Look for more of Eddie's stuff on the Forcestrong Network and in our FB group.  
Contact him on his page or comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment