Friday, November 27, 2015

Artist Spotlight: Michael Duncan


Artist Biography:

Michael Duncan is a fine art and illustration artist working out of Louisville, Ky.

He picked up the pencil at a young age, and has been developing his love for art ever since, he studied at the Academy of Art University only for a semester before having to withdraw because of financial woes, he then turned freelance artist and has been making a living ever since. 


Statement from the artist, "Art is the only pure form of expression in the world to me there is just something right about it, no matter what I have in my hand it's me creating and breaking the chains of everyday life and struggles, when times are hard I grab a pencil and just sketch. I'm the most determined and hardest working artist you will ever meet!"

Contact him today about commission work and check out his time lapse video below, more on YouTube. 


Get your own Artist Spotlight on The Forcestrong Network. Contact me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment