Thursday, October 29, 2015

Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass: Is it worth it?


EA announced a Battlefront Season Pass which is now available for pre-order here.

What does the season pass get you?

This....

The price? A whopping $49.99

As much as I love Star Wars, they better have some more stuff for that fifty bucks they want me to fork over.  Maybe it's just me, but I'd find it a hard pill to swallow, paying almost the price of a regular game for 4 expansions and an emote. The whole idea of a season pass is that you pay in bulk at a lower per unit cost, plus get some exclusives that make it worthwhile. 

Click pic to pre-order

While the 2 week early access & emote is nice and everything, I think they should consider adding a unique weapon or even an alternate character uniform scheme. Something that would make you stand out from the other players. Maybe different camouflage & gear or perhaps a character only playable by season pass holders (like a commando or special forces unit for both sides).....something!

However, like the statement says, more news will be revealed soon, so I may be worried for no reason.....then again, what if my concerns are justified?

Would you pay for a season pass? Let us know on our FB page & FB Group!


Source: Starwars.ea.com


No comments:

Post a Comment