Thursday, August 27, 2015

What Did We Learn From Today's New Trailer?



Forcestrong Editorial:

So I'm sure you've seen the new trailer, if not click below to watch it.

Ok, so let's analyze a little:  Finn is finally shown 'officially' with a lightsaber.  I, for one, tried to tell everyone this after the D23 poster (see below).  I heard every excuse as to why he may have a saber... Can we now agree that he is the Jedi in this flick?  I think so...  It also looks like he's the one who confronts Kylo Ren, wouldn't you say?  Answer in comments or on our FB group.



Ok let's analyze the D23 poster a little more now:  It would appear obvious to me that Han and Finn are on the same team (same side of the poster) and that Kylo is the obvious 'bad guy'.  Now, Rey is the mystery, in my mind.  She's smack dab in the middle of the poster (in between the light and dark side).  My theory is that she will be the "Vader" type character of this trilogy (all my own theories).  Hear me out.  I can see her 'finding' the force, then falling, then coming back for redemption before the end of the trilogy.  And... is it just me or are her eyes black in the above poster?

Sound off in the comments or on our FB group.  Share with your friends and give us your opinion!

The Force Awakens teaser
My Force Strong Fans!!! There has been an awakening, A new Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser has been released! #ForceStrong~#LeAnnaUniverse
Posted by The Force Is Strong With This Page on Thursday, August 27, 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment